(If you have a question you don't see the answer to here please click on the CONTACT US link and send a quick email with your questions.
We make every attempt to answer those emails within one business day.)


How do I get started?
Under "Member Login" enter either your user name and password, if you know it, or your home phone number including area code (just the numbers, 2604276000) for your user name and your last name for your password. These are case sensitive. If the system does not find you follow the instructions for CREATE AN ACCOUNT. If you know you have registered with us or reserved a pavilion in the past click on FORGOT PASSWORD and follow the instructions. You may also click on the CONTACT US link above request your user name and password be emailed to you. Please include your home phone number and address in your request.

Do I need a username and password to:
Purchase Foellinger Theatre Concert Tickets - NO
Set a tee time at Foster, Shoaff or McMillen Golf - NO
Browse program offerings - NO
View pavilion or wedding availability - NO
Register for a program - YES
Reserve a pavilion - YES
Reserve a wedding area - YES
Purchase a Golf or Conservatory membership - YES

How do I change my user name and password?
First, login to the system. Next click on MY ACCOUNT at the top of the page.
Then click CHANGE LOGIN DATA and follow the directions.

What if I forgot my username and/or password?
You may call 427-6000 Monday through Friday between the hours of 8am and 5pm and we will be happy to assist you or click on the CONTACT US link at the top of this page and request your username and password be emailed to you. Please include your last name, home phone number and email in the request.

How do I get a copy of a past receipt?
After you Log In click on MY ACCOUNT at the top of the page. Next, click on REPRINT RECEIPT. This will bring up a list of all of the receipts that have been done for your household both by you online and through our office. Simply click on the Receipt Number and the receipt will pop up. (You do need to have the current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. This is a free download.)

When does online registration begin?
Winter - First week of November
Spring - First week of February
Summer Youth Programs - Mid-March
Summer - First week of May
Fall - First week of August

How do I update my email address?
First log in. Next click on MY ACCOUNT at the top of the page then CHANGE HOUSEHOLD DATA.
Once you have updated all of your information click SUBMIT at the bottom of the page.


How do I search for a type of class?
Click on SEARCH at the top of the page and then ACTIVITY.
From there you can choose what type of search you want to do. Use SEARCH BY NUMBER if you know the specific code number you would like to register for or if you want to scroll through the entire list of classes available for registration. Use SEARCH BY TYPE if you just want to look at all of the classes in a certain category, i.e. to find all PRESCHOOL/YOUTH T-BALL classes. Use ADVANCED SEARCH to search by key word, for example TRAVEL, YOUTH, CAMP, etc. ADVANCED SEARCH is a great option if you know at least the name of the class you are interested in. You can put that name (or a word of the name) in the KEYWORD SEARCH box and the system will bring up all the classes that word appears in. You can also use this to search for classes for specific aged children or a range of ages.

How can I find out how many people are enrolled in a class and/or how many are on the waiting list?
Find the class you are interested in either by using the search as explained above or clicking on one of the direct links on the Online Services page. To the far right of every class you will see an "i" which stands for Information. Simply click on that icon and all of the information on the class will pop up including the class description, location of the class, eligible ages, maximum and minimum count, number enrolled and number on the waiting list.

Is there a way to see where a particular location is?
Once you have found the class you are interested in click on the "m" icon to the far right of the class name. This will bring up a Mapquest window and you can put in your own address to see how far away this location is from you.

How do I find Junior and/or Pee Wee Golf Tee Times?
First, go to www.fortwayneparks.org
Next, click on ONLINE SERVICES along the left side of the screen and then PW/JR Golf Tee Times
You will now see the tournaments we currently have tee times posted for!

What is the Refund Policy?
1. Full refund upon cancellation of an activity by the Parks and Recreation Department.
2. Full refund less a processing and handling fee of $5 or 10% (whichever is greater) will be granted to
individuals and teams requested at least one business day before the program or activity begins.
3. Refund requests less than one business day prior to the beginning of a the program or activity may be granted for illness or medical reasons or other unavoidable circumstances. These refunds will be pro-rated and issued in the form of a credit on your account with Fort Wayne Parks and Recreation to be used towards a future program or activity.

Why do I keep getting an error that says "An AGE conflict exists for this activity"?
Most likely you need to change the name of the "Family Member to Enroll" from yourself to your child. A birthdate is required for everyone registering online. To add a birthdate to your records go to MY ACCOUNT, click on CHANGE FAMILY MEMBER DATA and click on the first name of the family member that is missing a birthdate and enter that information.

How do I request a refund?
You may either call 427-6000 Monday through Friday between the hours of 8am and 5pm or you may click on the CONTACT US link at the top of this page and make your request. Please include your name, the participant's name, the activity you are cancelling, your home phone number and the reason for the refund request. If there are questions you will be contacted. If not, you will receive a copy of your refund receipt either by email or mail within five business days. If payment was made with cash or check you will receive your check refund by mail within two to four weeks of your request. Refund requests must be made at least one business day prior to the beginning of a program or activity.

How do I qualify for a Youth Scholarship?
Simply present the letter you received from your school system stating your child qualifies for the FREE lunch program or FREE textbook program. This letter will qualify all of your children in your household for one activity per calendar year up to $50.

May I register online using a Youth Scholarship?
No, you must present the letter in person at the Fort Wayne Parks and Recreation Department office at 705 East State Boulevard.

I did not receive a Swim Waiver when I registered for swim lessons.
Not to worry, those can be picked up and filled out at the pool at your first lesson. A parent must be present to fill out the form before the child can participate. If you need the form before your first lesson click on the CONTACT US tab at the top of the page and request a Swim Waiver be emailed to you.


How much do I have to put down to reserve a pavilion or wedding area online?
The total pavilion or wedding area fee is required for all online reservations.

May I have alcohol at my event?
City ordinance (97.20) prohibits the use of intoxicants in city parks and pavilions. Smoking is also prohibited inside pavilions.

May I enter my pavilion the day before my rental to decorate or drop off items?
No. You have access to the pavilion from 9am to 11pm on the day of your rental only. Most likely the pavilion will be reserved for another group on the day before and after your rental date. If you foresee needing to use the pavilion the day before or after you will need to reserve and pay for that date.

What is the fee for the Foster Bridal Glen or Lakeside Rose Garden?
$50 per two hour time block. This fee is non-refundable. You are welcome to reserve as many two hour time blocks as you need to accomodate setup and teardown. The wedding areas may only be used for the wedding itself. Receptions are not permitted in the wedding areas.

How far in advance may I reserve a wedding area or pavilion?
Wedding areas and pavilions maybe rented 365 days in advance.

What is the refund policy for pavilions reserved online?
Refunds for cancelled or transferred pavilion reservations will be granted as follows:
(processing fees are figured on entire pavilion fee)
6 or more months notice: Refund less 20% or transfer with a $5 or 10% (whichever is greater) processing fee.
2-5 months notice: Refund less 40% processing fee or transfer with a 20% processing fee.
1-2 months notice: No refund. May transfer with a 30% processing fee.
Less than 1 months notice: No refund. No transfer.

What is the refund policy for weddings?
Wedding reservations are non-refundable, however, the reservation may be rescheduled within 364 days of the day your are making the transfer request with a processing fee of 20% of the rental fee.

Are chairs provided for weddings at Foster or Lakeside?
No. You may rent chairs from a rental company but then you must reserve a four hour time block in order to allow time for the rental company to set up your chairs, have your wedding and remove your chairs within your alloted time. Chairs may not be placed in the park until your reserved time period and must be removed from the park by the end of your reserved time period.

May I put up a canopy or tent for my wedding?
Canopys and tents are prohibited in the wedding areas due to underground irrigation.

What happens if I have a wedding scheduled and it rains?
We always advise you have a backup location for your wedding in the case of bad weather. Many people will find a location at their reception hall for the wedding in the case of rain. Wedding fees are non-refundable for any reason including weather.


What time do the gates open at Franke Park?
The gates open one hour before show time.

Are Botanical Roots concert tickets available online?
At this time we are not offering Botanical Roots tickets online.

Site best viewed with 1024 by 768 resolution. Recommended browsers are IE 8, FireFox 3, Safari 4, Google Chrome.